Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
Grilled Radishes are a great way to enjoy fresh, in-season radishes. Only 3 ingredients are required: Radishes, olive oil, and fine salt.
Table of contents
Hi Everyone, grilled radishes are so simple and delicious. That little bit of char from the grill, adds so much flavor to these radishes!
Grilling radishes make that distinct peppery taste that radishes are known for being more subtle, and juicy.
This makes a great, vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free side, you can use them to top salads, or use them in another recipe.
When are radishes in season?
Radishes are in season most of the year from May through April.
Radishes are a cool-season root vegetable that keeps well in the winter.
You can usually always find them in the produce section of the grocery store throughout the year.
This makes them a great ingredient to incorporate into recipes or as a side throughout the year for dinners, holidays, and gatherings.
- 1 bunch of radishes, washed & trimmed
- olive oil or Canola oil spray
- fine salt, amount to taste
- oil sprayer, we like the Misto brand
- gas grill – we use often a camping grill that has a smaller grill grate, if you use a larger grill with a wider grate, you may need to use a vegetable basket for grilling
- serving tray
How to Make Grilled Radishes
*The full, printable recipe is at the end of the post
Preheat your gas grill to 375-400°F. Coat the prepared radishes with oil spray and sprinkle with fine salt evenly. Place the prepared radishes on the preheated grill, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
After 8-10 minutes, turn the radishes over (there should be grill marks on the radish sides that are facing the grill) and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender and cooked through. When they are done, transfer them with tongs, to the serving platter. Enjoy!
Check out our latest recipes and updated posts here on the blog:
- Instant Pot Red Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- Creamed Spinach
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe post, you may also like these similar recipes and posts:
- Roasted Radishes
- Eggs with Sautéed Radish Greens and Toast
- Air Fryer Watermelon Radish Chips
- Butter Salt Thyme Honey Radishes
- Roasted Kohlrabi
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Preheat your gas grill to 375-400°F. Coat the prepared radishes with oil spray and sprinkle with fine salt evenly. Place the prepared radishes on the preheated grill, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- After 8-10 minutes, turn the radishes over (there should be grill marks on the radish sides that are facing the grill) and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender and cooked through. When they are done, transfer them with tongs, to the serving platter. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Large Serving Platter Set - DELLING 16/14/12inch White Rectangular Dessert Plate/Salad Plates - Serving Trays for Parties, Sushi, Oven Safe Dinnerware Set of 3, White
OXO Good Grips 12-Inch Tongs With Nylon Heads
OXO 1063494 Good Grips Turner, Spatula, and Tongs Set - Safe for Nonstick Cookware,3 Piece
Misto Aluminum Bottle Oil Sprayer, Tomato Red, Set of 2
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 61Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This recipe post was first published on 11/14/2022