Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
This Iced Coffee with Almond Milk recipe has icy-cold, unsweetened almond milk, chilled or cold brew coffee and optional sweetener of choice. Try making this coffee shop favorite recipe easily at home! (dairy-free/non-dairy, makes 1 serving)
Table of contents
Iced Coffee with Almond Milk
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to share this Iced Coffee with Almond Milk recipe with you.
Perhaps you have had a Starbucks iced coffee with almond milk at one point, or maybe you have had a Dunkin iced coffee with almond milk and want to make something like it at home.
You are in the right place because this iced coffee with almond milk is refreshing, delicious and so easy to make right at home in your kitchen.
- 8 ounces of cold coffee or cold brew coffee
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- optional: 3 tablespoons sugar syrup or preferred sweetener of choice
- coffee maker
- tall glass
- long spoon for stirring
- 2-cup wet measure
- measuring spoons and cups
Shopping List for Iced Coffee
- 1 container medium or dark roast coffee or cold brew coffee
- 1 carton of unsweetened almond milk
- container of sweetener of choice
How to Make Iced Coffee with Almond Milk
Step 1: Prep: Chill a tall glass for 5-10 minutes in the freezer.
Step 2: Build the drink: In a chilled, tall glass, add ice cubes, add the almond milk, then add the cold coffee. Optionally, top the drink off with sugar syrup or sweetener of choice. Stir to combine the ingredients and enjoy!
Check out our latest web stories:
Check out our other recipes and updated posts on the blog:
- Chocolate-Covered Frozen Banana Slices
- How to Meal Plan
- Beet Salad
- Cold Brew Iced Tea
- How to Reduce Food Waste
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe, please check out our other similar drink recipes on our blog:
- Butterfly Pea Flower Milk Tea
- Dragon Fruit Steamed Milk
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
- Coffee Recipes With Condensed Milk
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- Soy Milk Coffee (Hot)
- Iced Almond Milk Latte
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Chill a tall glass for 5-10 minutes in the freezer.
- Build the drink: In a chilled, tall glass, add ice cubes, add the almond milk, then add the cold coffee. Optionally, top the drink off with sugar syrup or sweetener of choice. Stir to combine the ingredients and enjoy!
- Check out our simple syrups collection recipe list
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Libbey Heavy Base Tumbler Glasses, Set of 8
GE Profile Opal | Countertop Nugget Ice Maker
Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
Hiware 12-Pack Gold Stainless Steel Straws Reusable with Case - Metal Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe, 2 Brushes Included
COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 29gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This recipe post was first published on 5/16/2022