Organic CSA Share Box Week 7 – Sharing my bi-weekly CSA share box from Roots to River Farm (Mid-September).
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Organic CSA Share Box Week 7
Hi Everyone, it’s time to share about our bi-weekly, local, organic CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share from Roots to River Farm!
Did you see my last post on our last share box? If not, you can catch it here, Organic CSA Share Box Week 6, and our previous weeks:
- Organic CSA Box Week 1
- Organic CSA Share Box Week 2
- Organic CSA Share Box Week 3
- Organic CSA Share Box Week 4
- Organic CSA Share Box Week 5
WHAT WAS IN OUR SHARE THIS WEEK
Every other week, I pick 5 items to be in my CSA box share, here’s what I picked for this week:
- Garlic – 1 bulb – We use this fresh garlic in our Basil and other pestos.
- Salad Mix – bag – We love making salads with this mix for lunch and dinners.
- Radish – 1 bunch – These are so good with salt and butter.
- Tomato, Heirloom (Large) – 1 lb
- Broccoli Raab – 1 bunch
I want to share some recent recipes on the blog:
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Apple Carrot Raisin Massaged Kale Salad
- Sautéed Green Beans Recipe
- Sautéed Shishito Peppers
- Tomato Salad
- Basil Pesto
What would you make from this produce? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- How To Parboil Broccoli - June 9, 2023
- Cheesecloth Turkey - June 8, 2023
- Hibiscus Juice - June 7, 2023
Leave a Reply