This Chocolate Ganache Recipe is perfect for drizzling over ice cream, cake, or your favorite dessert. Only 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of cook time!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Hi Everyone, what’s fudgey, creamy, chocolate-y and perfect over your favorite dessert?
This Chocolate Ganache Recipe, of course!
Imagine dipping fresh fruit, like strawberries into this chocolate ganache?
Sometimes that’s all you need 🙂
I have used this Chocolate Ganache Recipe in several recipes on Life’s Little Sweets, so I thought it was time that it deserved a recipe post of its own.
Here are some of those recipes that this Chocolate Ganache Recipe has starred in Single-Layer Mocha Ganache Cake Recipe, Single-Layer Chocolate Ganache Cake Recipe, Muddy Buddy Brownie Ice Cream Cake, Mocha Cinnamon Truffles, Fondant Felines: Chocolate Cake, and Gluten-Free Mocha Cake.
I know you will love this basic Chocolate Ganache Recipe!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Roasted Green Beans
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Applecrest Farm Hampton Falls New Hampshire
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Root Beer Float Recipe
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Pizza Recipes Collection
- Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection
- Coffee Affogato
What would you use this Chocolate Ganache Recipe for?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Christmas M&M Cookies
- Melting Snowman Sugar Cookies
- Donut Christmas Tree
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate chip morsels, I recommend using the best quality available, you can also use dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, you can also use whipping cream
- Bring the cream to a simmer.
- Once the cream is at a simmer, remove it from heat and add the chocolate morsels, making sure that the chocolate is covered by the liquid. Cover with a lid and let stand for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, using a wooden spoon, stir, in one direction, slowly until the cream and the chocolate is combined.
Makes enough to frost a single-layer cake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1477Total Fat: 114gSaturated Fat: 70gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 37gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 130gFiber: 12gSugar: 111gProtein: 13g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.