This Chocolate Ganache Recipe is perfect for drizzling over ice cream, cake, or your favorite dessert. Only 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of cook time!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Hi Everyone, what’s fudgey, creamy, chocolate-y and perfect over your favorite dessert?
This Chocolate Ganache Recipe, of course!
Imagine dipping fresh fruit, like strawberries into this chocolate ganache?
Sometimes that’s all you need 🙂
I have used this Chocolate Ganache Recipe in several recipes on Life’s Little Sweets, so I thought it was time that it deserved a recipe post of its own.
Here are some of those recipes that this Chocolate Ganache Recipe has starred in Single-Layer Mocha Ganache Cake Recipe, Single-Layer Chocolate Ganache Cake Recipe, Muddy Buddy Brownie Ice Cream Cake, Mocha Cinnamon Truffles, Fondant Felines: Chocolate Cake, and Gluten-Free Mocha Cake.
- 18-Inch Long Handle Wooden Cooking Mixing Spoon, Birch Wood Set of 2” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>wooden spoon
- Acutos 13-Piece Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons – Premium Metal Stackable Set – 6 Cups & 7 Spoons Nested Perfectly to Measure Dry and Liquid Ingredients” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>measuring spoons and cups
- Pyrex 3-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>wet measure
- T-fal A85724 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Handy Pot Saucepan with Glass Lid Cookware, 3-Quart, Gray” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>medium sauce pan
- Ball Mason "PINT" Jars Wide-Mouth Can or Freeze – 12pk (by Jarden Home Brands)” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>mason jar with lid
I know you will love this basic Chocolate Ganache Recipe!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Roasted Green Beans
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Applecrest Farm Hampton Falls New Hampshire
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Root Beer Float Recipe
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Pizza Recipes Collection
- Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes Collection
- Coffee Affogato
What would you use this Chocolate Ganache Recipe for?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- No-Knead Flaxseed Bread
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Tri Color Salad
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate chip morsels, I recommend using the best quality available, you can also use dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, you can also use whipping cream
- Bring the cream to a simmer.
- Once the cream is at a simmer, remove it from heat and add the chocolate morsels, making sure that the chocolate is covered by the liquid. Cover with a lid and let stand for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, using a wooden spoon, stir, in one direction, slowly until the cream and the chocolate is combined.
Makes enough to frost a single-layer cake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1477Total Fat: 114gSaturated Fat: 70gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 37gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 130gFiber: 12gSugar: 111gProtein: 13g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.