Air Fryer Tortilla Chips are crispy, salty and can be easily customized with different seasonings (spicy or mild) and made right in your Air Fryer. This recipe tutorial on How to Make Air Fryer Tortilla Chips will have you making these easy air fryer chips in a snap! (Makes 48 tortilla chips)
Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
Hi Everyone, these Air Fryer Tortilla Chips are crispy with a minimal amount of oil (or even none, if you chose!) where you can control what spices you want to use, how much salt and pepper, etc.
They go great with salsa, guacamole, cheese sauce or your favorite dip. You can make a small or large amount, depending on how much you need or want to meal prep for.
Please note that this recipe uses store-bought flour (or corn) tortillas, if you want homemade tortillas, visit our Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe on the blog.
I made sure to include step-by-step photos in the post and recipe card at the end of the post:
Cut the small-size tortillas into quarters.
These are flour tortillas but technically, you can use corn tortillas, if you wish.
Spray with Canola cooking spray. I use Canola oil in a Misto sprayer which is reusable. (I have the Amazon Affiliate link in the recipe card)
RELATED: Air Fryer Kohlrabi Fries
REALTED: Air Fryer French Fries
RELATED: Air Fryer Watermelon Radish Chips
RELATED: Lemon Garlic Hummus
Recipes on the Blog Popular Now
- Dreamy Lemon Lush Dessert Recipe
- Epic Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Cherry Clafoutis Recipe
- Sesame Chicken
- Lavender Rose Shortbread Recipe
- Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Crème Brûlée
- Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts and our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
- Cut the tortillas into quarters.
- Place in the air fryer basket, give them a spray with the cooking spray and set to 350°F and cook them in batches for 4-6 minutes or until the desired level of "golden" is achieved. (The hotter the air fryer is, the less time they will need to cook.)
- Check on them and they should be crisp, otherwise they will need more time to cook, 1-2 minutes more, at a time. When they are done, sprinkle with salt (amount to taste), serve and enjoy!
The air fryer we have: Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control, Non Stick Fry Basket, Recipe Guide + Auto Shut Off Feature, 6 qt, Aqua *Amazon Affiliate linked in the recipe card
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Maldon Sea Salt Flakes 1.5kg/3.3lbs Tub
- Totally Bamboo Salt Box, Bamboo Storage Box with Magnetic Swivel Lid, "Salt" Engraved on Lid
- Morton Salt Kosher Salt, 3 lbs, Pack of 2
- Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
- Dash DFAF455GBAQ01 Deluxe Electric Air Fryer + Oven Cooker with Temperature Control, Non Stick Fry Basket, Recipe Guide + Auto Shut Off Feature 6 qt Aqua
- Misto Aluminum Bottle Oil Sprayer, Tomato Red, Set of 2
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 509Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 848mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 5gSugar: 0gProtein: 13g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.